- PhD, Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, (2013-present)
- MA Abrahamic Studies, University of London, (2011-2012)
- Teacher of Religious Education, La Sainte Union Comprehensive School, (2011-2013)
- PGCE Religious Education, University of Brighton, (2010-2011)
- BA (Theology and Religious Studies), University of Bristol, (2007-2010)
Subject area and speciality
- History of Christianity specialists:
Accounts of Mimetic Philosemitism in early-modern England
- Gonville & Caius College:
- PhD candidate
- Political and Religious radicalism during in the Interregnum.
- Prophecy in early-modern England.
- Cognitive Dissonance theory
Paper B14 - Life, thought and worship of modern Judaism