Reserve an item
If a book is on loan you may reserve it online. When the book is returned to the library you will be notified by e-mail and the book will be held for you for two days.
- Find the book on the Newton catalogue, then click on Make a Request
- Select Divinity Faculty Library from the drop-down menu
- Enter your borrower number in the Barcode box. This is the 5-character code printed on the reverse of your University Card or on the front of your University Library Card
- Enter your last name in the box below and select Log in
- Click Divinity Faculty Library Hold (reservation)
- Type in your barcode again and click on Submit. You will see a message telling you that the request has been accepted
Please speak to Library staff or email the Library if you would like help with online reservations.