Finding periodicals and other materials
Print holdings at Divinity:
- search for titles on the using a journal title search
- use our .
- Bound volumes are kept in Section 13 of the Library (on the mezzanine level).
- Recent issues are displayed on a rack opposite the Issue Desk.
Print holdings at UL:
- search for titles on the Newton catalogue (UL) using a journal title search
- pages of the UL's Periodicals Department
The computers in the Library can be used to access online resources such as:
Reading lists & course materials
Reading lists and some set texts are available on the Faculty's Moodle site. Students will be able to access items, using their Raven password - please speak to a member of Library staff if you would like any help.
Past exam papers are available on the Faculty's Moodle site. Printed copies of exam papers up to 2013 are kept in the photocopier room.
These are listed in the catalogue, and need to be requested at the Issue Desk (Pamphlets are reference only, and need to be consulted in the Library).
Dissertations (undergraduate and MPhil)
A small reference collection is kept in the Librarian's office. Ais available.