It might not seem this way, but we really aim to keep these rules to a minimum, to provide a friendly, quiet and welcoming environment for everyone using the Divinity Library. In addition to our library rules, we also provide the following
- Please reshelve returned books and books that have been used in the Library.
- Please switch off desk lamps after use.
- Please switch off mobile phones.
- Out of consideration for other readers, please keep conversation noise levels low.
- Reserved books are kept for two days and readers will be contacted by email when books arrive. Other books can be kept aside for 24 hours, by arrangement with Library staff. If you have been notified, but don't need the reserved book any more, please let us know.