Cognitive Linguistics Reading Group
A group of graduates will be having an informal reading group in Cognitive Linguistics. We will be meeting at Tyndale House in the Upper Hex room on Mondays (starting on the 21st) from 1200-1300.
For the Michaelmas and Lent terms we will be reading George Lakoff's Women, Fire, and Dangerous Things.
The breakdown for the reading for this term will be as such:
- Week 1 - Preface and Chapter 1 (14 total pgs.)
- Week 2 - Chapter 2 (46 total pgs.)
- Week 3 - Chapters 3 and 4 (19 total pgs.)
- Week 4 - Chapter 5 (24 total pgs)
- Week 5 - Chapters 6 and 7 (27 total pgs.)
- Week 6 - Chapters 8 and 9 (36 total pgs.)
- Week 7 - Chapter 10 (17 total pgs.)
For more information, contact Luke Wisley.